Monday, February 15, 2010

{ Pure Passion............. }


So, I started to dabble a bit in the Boudoir world, and I think I'm really going to enjoy this type of creative, sexy photography!!!!! I think every woman should try this once because everyone should be able to feel this good about themselves! It really is a confidence booster because this type of photography is very stunning both visually and creatively.
Of course, these ladies were gorgeous and made my job quite easy. A good photographer friend of mine has been showing me the ropes, Thanks Kristina! You should check out her work at http://www.gingerlilyphotography.com/. She is AMAZING!!!! So if your interested in trying Boudoir photography, give me a shout at 780.798.3509 or e-mail me at memoriesforlife@mcsnet.ca. Thanks for looking!!!











3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Beautiful Chantelle! I really love the second last one.

Brooke Bowland said...

wow. these are truly amazing. love. where on earth did you do these?

michele dyson said...

HOLY !!!! these are incredible....want to come teach a workshop for us?! Love your use of lighting; location - model! You have found your niche:)