Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mini Sessions......

  
Sorry about the picture, I'm trying to figure out this bigger picture thing and it's not working very well.  Thanks for your patience!!!!!



  I'm so excited to be offering these new sessions which I call "Short & Sweet Sessions".  They are exactly how they sound......Short and Sweet!!!!!  They are 30 min sessions and include 10 picture's on a CD for you to print.  Because they are "Mini" sessions, there will not be as many poses or change of clothing as in my full sessions.  The cost of these sessions is $125.

  Some types of sessions include: Mother & Daughter, Pets, Seniors, Children, Princess and Babies First Year sessions.

  For more information, please call 780.798.3509 or e-mail me at memeoriesforlife@mcsnet.ca.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh little Jaxon...love you and your cuteness!! Chantelle, this picture ROCKS...it's amazing ;)