Tuesday, December 15, 2009

{ Guilty Pleasures....... }

So, another great challenge was given to us by the most amazing photographers ever http://www.twophotogs.com. For anyone who knows me, knows this one was not easy for me! I'm really good at taking pictures but no so good at being in front of the camera. This challenge is about a self portrait of your guilty pleasure. Made me really think, I have A LOT of them but my most famous one is (as anyone who knows me knows) CHIPS, MOVIES and PJ'S . I LOVE my PJ bottoms and chips. So here is my self portrait of myself, showing me at my guilty pleasure. Look at my poor little dog watching me..... LOL By the way this self timer thing and focus is not as easy as it seems!!!!! Excuse the blurriness....



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your take on the challenge, Chantelle!
You look mighty comfy and those chips look good!

Sheri

Melissa said...

haha! I like the look your dog is giving you! fun portrait!

leslie said...

Mmmmm you're guilty pleasure looks good~ I agree the self timer and focus is VERY hard!! :)

good luck
Leslie

Danna said...

that looks like my couch on any given weekend..lol I'm coming over for a movie night!!

Brandy said...

Soooo hungry now! LOL!

Rebecca said...

too fun Chantelle! You did an awesome job setting that one up! Sounds like a great photo challenge to scrapbook ;)