Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome 2009.........

  Well, another year has come and gone.  It's been a great one and I just want to first of all Thank all my wonderful clients for a great year!!!!  Without YOU, I would not be where I'am today.  It's been an exciting one for me.  The start of my new photography business has truly been a fulfilling one for me.  It has brought great joy to my life and it has been my honor to capture those Memories for all of my clients.  I look forward to a great New Year with many New Memories.

  This Family was one of my very last of 2008, and what a great way to start a new year, with this amazing Family.  Owen is such a sweet heart and he was so good for me and a joy to photograph!!!!  Thanks Lindsey for letting me share your precious Family........:)









  One of my many favorites from this session.  You could truly feel the love from this new family, and this is why these are my favorite kind of sessions.

1 comment:

Moments Photography said...

Congratulations on all of your accomplishments for 2008! You have worked hard! I'm glad that we have been through this journey together, it has been one of strength for sure! Good luck in 2009, all the best!