Friday, November 14, 2008

Still here.......:)

  Hey everyone!!!!  Just letting you know I'am still here.  It's busy season right now, so I've been pretty consumed with sessions and proofing, but I'am still here.  I have a lot of fun and new things in the works for this new year coming up.  So that's what I've been doing also.  It will be a good year.....and I'am so excited about the things to come.  Some things to look forward to are:  Mini sessions(of your choice),  A little Angels calendar(which I'am so excited about).  It's a calendar of just your very own child to hang on your wall for the year.  New picture every month, and the great thing is, it's your child.  I will also be offering print packages, which will help you decide what to buy and how much things will cost.  New Logo and color changes also.  A fresh new start to a fresh new year.  

So lot's of new things to come so bear with me through these changes.  To my clients, I'am so sorry things are so busy right now, I will get your proofs to you, so thank-you for being so patient and understanding with me.  It will be worth the wait.

Here's a little peek of a cutie I did this last week.  One of the many new and different poses I got from him.  Such a sweet, sweet little boy and Wow what a head full of hair.
I just want to Thank all my clients for the many fullfilling sessions and all the great memories that were caught on film.  It was my honor!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....This one is so precious, it is great Chantelle, love it! Anne Gedes watch out!!!! LOl

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Awesome site Chantelle. You Go!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it Chantelle, the light looks great! I have that basket...hmmm!