Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Sessions....:)

Another great session!!!! These little girls were so sweet, I just loved working with them. Ms. A was so cooperative and quiet, it was a joy working with her a just 12 days old


I managed to get some eyes open for 2 seconds. What sweet eyes and she has the most beautiful blond hair I've ever seen on a newborn.



I had so much fun doing these sessions. Newborns are such a joy to work with(esp. when they cooperate). These two little one's, Mr.G and Ms.A, were my first real newborns and I learnt a lot from them. Patience is the big one and learning not to be scared of them(since I've been away from the newborn stag for quite some time now). It was an honor to do these, thanks so much Mom's for letting me share!!!! Your babies are beautiful!!!!

Sweet little sister, showing some love. Family is what matters the most!!!








I've been really anxious to try this pose and I LOVE how this one turned out. One of my favorites for sure!!!



No comments: